inactive

Thomas E Loncar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 21st, 2014
Patient
Dr. Loncar said he removed polyps from my colon and recommended I have the procedure done every 6 months, so I did, for years. Being told by someone else to get a second opinion, I did. The new Dr. said I had and very healthy colon, no sign of polyps or removal of and my esophagus was equally as health, he recommended I repeat the tests in 3 to 5 years. I even received pictures of my organs this time around. I have since heard Dr. Loncar had lost his license and had 'relocated' to another state as a heart specialist. Scary to say the least.

March 10th, 2012
this man (Dr. Long SCAR)is a butcher!
This doctor gave my father an unnecessary colostomy and caused him severe pain and discomfort and humiliation for the rest of his life. My father TOLD him he id not approve of a colostomy unless there was still cancer found during exploratory surgery and there was NONE found. (He discovered this by talking to the pathologist). My father tried to sue but no local attorneys would take the case due to LONG SCARS malpractice insurance.He is a liar and out for the big bucks. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!

April 8th, 2011
In my experience, I found Dr Loncar to be knowledgeable, caring, direct, open minded, thorough, and a good sense of humor - I felt I was in good hands. Outcome of procedure so far is great.

March 23rd, 2011
Saved my life and really cared about me!

December 29th, 2010
Malpractice
He recently flubbed a surgery on a young man which nearly cost the patient his life. He caused a breach of stomach acid to leak into the patient's body-cavity, causing severe burns to the patient's intestines. Dr. Loncar reportedly has been suspended from doing surgeries, and is limited to scopes.