A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Londergan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Londergan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Londergan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Londergan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tomah Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Londergan MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Londergan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Londergan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Londergan practices Urology near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Urologists.