A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Looze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Looze is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Looze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Looze graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Looze has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Looze MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Looze practice?
- Dr. Thomas Looze has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Looze practices Internal Medicine near Thorp, WI.
See Thorp Internists.