Dr. Thomas Lorish MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Portland, OR

3.1

August 8th, 2015
what ever happened?
didn't seem very interested in my problem... I was losing my ability to walk and balance was a real problem. He sent me for CT scans of my back and I never heard back from him. I found another doctor who is much more helpful. I do not recommend Dr. Lorish.

September 30th, 2011
Dr. Lorish is AWESOME! He is down to earth and easy to talk to. He is warm and he listens and does everything he can to help. It has been very difficult dealing with so many doctors who cant seem to find a problem, he has renewed our faith that there are doctors who will go the distance,and who really care and he helped us get a couple of steps further. His staff is also amazing, very helpful, and cares. He did not just go and prescribe more physical therapy but helped us tremendously by getting things back on track. I can say we have seen many doctors over the last few years and this one has been one of the very best.

October 7th, 2010
This doctor does not care about his patients.

February 26th, 2009
Poor Diagnosis
Be careful with Dr Lorish, he might just waste your time and hard earned money; simply prescribing physical therapy without suggestion and down talking any alternative healing methods such as chiropractic care is a poor practice. After injuring my back and completing 7 sessions of physical therapy I had a severe sciatica condition with pain lasting 6 weeks. I saw Dr Lorish 3 weeks into the condition. Dr Lorish recommended more physical therapy, however not only was this going be very expensive it was doing nothing to correct the problem. After three more sessions of physical therapy I ended the physical therapy and worked with a chiropractor for 5 weeks and I'm totally pain free in my back now with no sciatica condition to speak of. Thankfully I am feeling better, unfortunately not by the recommendations of Dr Lorish.

Health Guides