A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Losure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Losure graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Losure has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Losure DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Losure practice?
- Dr. Thomas Losure has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Losure practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Saint Charles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and McHenry, IL.
See Saint Charles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.