Dr. Thomas Lowe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Loved Dr. Lowe and staff!

June 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
Great doctor, great ultrasound tech, but not a big fan of the front desk people, a little rude!

May 7th, 2016
Very laid back comforting person

February 10th, 2016
Best Doctor in area

May 12th, 2015
Great Dr. And Staff
I am currently seeing Dr. Lowe and am very happy with the doctor and his whole staff. Everyone has been warm, helpful and kind. I was telling the ultrasound tech that I went to have a 3D4D ultrasound twice with no luck,and at the end of my regular ultrasound she switched to 3D and got the most adorable, clear shot of my beautiful son's face. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and informed about your pregnancy. I would recommend Dr.Lowe to anyone!

April 30th, 2015
Dr was very friendly and professional, however the ultrasound tech breached every HIPPA law out there any gave me another women's ultrasound pictures which included her name/DOB, etc. When I politely brought the error to her attention she laughed about it!

March 18th, 2015
Doc was ok, staff was horrible
I had to call back 4 times to set my initial appointment. Every time I called receptionist gave me an attitude and told me to wait for the appropriate nurse to become available to make my appointment. At 1st visit waited for over an hour to be seen. Met with the Dr for no more than 10 mins tops. Ultrasound tech and the Dr were informative and nice. The rest of his staff was unprofessional and rude. Any questions I had and asked I was shut down immediately. For an office that handles high risk pregnancies, they sure do not know how to make a mother to be feel at ease and instead caused more anxiety and stress due to me having concerns not being answered.

February 1st, 2015
We waited an hour after our appointment before we were seen. The staff was extremely unprofessional and rude. Dr. Lowe himself was very kind though.

February 2nd, 2014
Very kind doctor
I love this doctor , I would recommend him to anyone , he is patient and calm which helps a lot when you are pregnant and anxious about everything . He is very kind and understanding , his staff were very helpful and nice ,, I was a little afraid because of the bad reviews it ended up working out perfectly , the waiting time was a little long but so worthy ,,

March 28th, 2013
We absolutely adore this doctor. Excellent, even-tempered, gentle man. We drove from Delray Beach to his previous office near Port Everglades to see him for each of my 3 daughters. He explained things in a way that calmed us and talked us out of an unnecessary procedure once. During my last daughter's pregnancy, when everything seemed to be spinning out of control, he was the voice of reason who really pulled everything together and helped make terrific decisions with us! Three gorgeous daughters and we are so thankful to him! His staff was just fine, no issues.

February 22nd, 2012
Opinion from a fellow healthcare professional
First of all this is my personal opinion as a healthcare professional. The doctors at this facility are awesome, too bad that the office staff does not reflect that at all. The young ladies there are not at all professional to patients or other healthcare professionals in the field that chose to work with their office. I get the impression that they have no idea how to act in a professional manner. It's a shame that the doctors has to suffer due to the staff. As a professional my office has decided to no longer refer patients. It is appalling that they have no regard for the reputation of their doctors.

March 9th, 2011
So upset.
Dr. Lowe is a wonderful, patient, caring doctor - but he has horrible office staff with no patience and no empathy. First let me say my baby sister has down syndrome and I went in to his office VERY nervous for what the test results would bring.My husband and I waited over an hour - and rather than receive an apology when the tech asked if I was OK, and I responded that I was upset for the long wait (since I was on my lunch break), she chastized me for assuming that I wouldn't have waited b/c it's a specialty office and they couldn't just "turn their patients away if there was a problem" - I am aware that they are a specialty office, and I'm a patient too. I just want to be communicated with if the wait is going to be abnormal, is that too much to ask? And an apology for the wait would have been really nice. Instead, the same tech was the one who performed the ultrasound and she was extremely rough on me, pushing and prodding at me the entire time she was taking measurements. It was a nightmare. My husband and I left the office extremely disappointed and even more nervous at the backlash we might receive since it seemed we were being punished for telling the tech we were upset about the wait time.Flash forward a few days and I've seen my OB/GYN since the appointment - and he recently lost his U/S tech. I asked him when we might find out the sex of our baby and he told me to ask Dr. Lowe's office if they would tell me when they did the next scan. So, I called the office to tell them I had this conversation with my doctor. They responded, "No, we don't do those for entertainment purposes". I am so sick to my stomach with the lack of professionalism at this office that I really don't want to go back. I don't know what to do, I'm so nervous about my next blood work appointment and how the medical assistant might treat me with that needle...this is supposed to be less stressful, and they are meant to be so caring and patient because of the sensitive situations they are dealing with daily, and I can't believe how much unprofessionalism has played a role in my visit with Dr. Lowe's office staff. I'm seriously considering calling my OB-GYN and having them refer me elsewhere...