A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lubin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Lubin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Lubin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lubin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.