A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lubin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lubin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Lubin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lubin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.