A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lubin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubin
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Lubin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Lubin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lubin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.