A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ludema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ludema is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ludema, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludema graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ludema has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ludema MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Ludema practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ludema has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ludema practices Neurology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Neurologists.