Dr. Thomas Ludema MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 27th, 2016
I do not recommend this DR. Made a second appointment and wasn't able to make it. The receptionist called me and left a message saying if I didn't call them back to confirm my appointment they would fill my spot. A few weeks later I got a $50 bill from them for a missed appointment. I never called to cancel because her message said she would fill the spot. He now turned it into collections. I've never seen a DR take these actions nor have I ever been charged for not making an appointment.

June 5th, 2015
It's nice to have a doctor who actually takes the time to talk to you. Dr. Ludema is easy-going and non-threatening!

January 24th, 2013
I had been going to another neurologist who I felt was good, but was a long distance away. I got a referral to Dr. Ludema from another doctor. I was extremely impressed with his exam followed by his diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I sincerely believe that this was an improvement over my previous care.

March 29th, 2012
Dr has a screw loose!
He did not order the testing needed and we were rushed out of the appt with no answers. Then slapped us with a 3000 bill!

January 6th, 2011
He saved my husband's life
Dr.Ludema is the most patient and the kindest doctor we ever met. He was the third neurologist to see my husband for a problem others could not help him with. He took the time and for that we are all grateful.

April 14th, 2010
$1200 charge for 30 mins
Dr Ludema spent less than 30 mins and said I was needing a different type of Dr. The he charged $1200 for the visit, I had to wait an hr in the hallway door was locked. When I was in the lobby another hr wait, and finally 30 mins to see Dr Ludema. No x-rays, mind you and a $1200 office visit, called the Office Mgr Fariba, and she said that is the charge there is nothing I can do about it. Any patient seeing him make sure of the charge before you see him.