A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Luiskutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Luiskutty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Luiskutty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luiskutty graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luiskutty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Luiskutty MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Luiskutty practice?
- Dr. Thomas Luiskutty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Luiskutty practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.