inactive

Thomas Lundberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 15th, 2016
The concierge fee is just ridiculous! Plus I am tired of his arrogant attitude. He needs to realize he is no better than his patients even though he acts he is.

July 7th, 2015
prospective patient
This Doctor was highly reviewed, but when I called to make an appointment I was told they take information before answering whether or not he was taking new patients and was told right off the bat he charges a $500 concierge fee!!! For same day sick appointments and help filling out medical forms, etc. I have never heard of such a thing and I am quite shocked and would never go to a Dr. who practices this. People are paying such an enormous cost for insurance and deductibles already it is just sad. He may well be a good Doctor , but he is catering only to those with excessive funds I gather.

April 29th, 2015
I have been looking for a Doc like Dr. Lundberg for a long time. He doesn't type in the computer but actually looks at you and writes notes.

May 1st, 2013
Top Notch
We have been seeing Dr. Lundberg for about 18 years. He now sees everyone in our family (and there are 6 of us). He is direct and wants to find answers. He spends quality time with you and doesn't rush you out the door. He listens to you. He is an amazing one of a kind doctor and we are so thankful for him.