A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lundeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundeen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lundeen, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundeen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Lundeen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Parkview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Lundeen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lundeen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lundeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lundeen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodway, TX.
See Woodway Internists and Woodway Cardiologists.