A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lupoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lupoli, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupoli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lupoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lupoli, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupoli graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lupoli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lupoli DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Lupoli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lupoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lupoli practices Allergy & Immunology near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Allergists.