Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lustberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lustberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustberg
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lustberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lustberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustberg graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lustberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Glens
- Manatee Glens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Lustberg FACS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lustberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lustberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lustberg practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians, Bradenton Psychiatrists, and Bradenton Child Psychiatrists.