Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lustberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lustberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lustberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustberg graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lustberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Glens
- Manatee Glens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Lustberg FACS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lustberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lustberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lustberg practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and North Port, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians, Bradenton Psychiatrists, and Bradenton Child Psychiatrists.