1.5

A Good Doctor show details A Good Doctor
by Sheetal on Jun 24th, 2016

He is a Good Doctor. I often visit as I work nearby at CouponZpoint.com

Feb 2nd, 2016

His bed side manners are terrible. When I asked to consult my family doctor he became enraged stating he would release me and I could spend the whole day in the waiting room. Also said if I wouldn't make a descion right away about what he thought was the best way to treat me he would stop the meds in the IV and I would have to deal with taking medince in pill form. When I became short of breath after surgery his response was you have to much mass (stomach fat) and really need to do something about it. Another doctor confirmed I had the shortness of breath from surgery and prescribed medication to treat it. Dr Luntz is an inconsiderate , self righteous, arrogant, man and has no right to be practicing medince.

Sep 28th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner!! Very rude. Asked question and would not let you finish your answer.

Jul 2nd, 2015

Terrible bedside manner.

May 13th, 2015

I thought he was fine and very thorough. I did not feel rushed and he took the time that was necessary for the appointment. I felt like a patient and not a number. I plan to go back to him in the future. (I really don't understand the rankings of the prior reviews.)

Apr 12th, 2015

Horrid communication and interpersonal skills. Socially inept.

Apr 1st, 2015