Dr. Thomas Lux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Lux has been my physician for the past ten years. I will never give him up. He is caring in every way and respects his patients. He is never to tired to answer my questions and he CARES. Honest and god fearing. He is a loving family man.

June 4th, 2016
Amazing doctor !!
Dr. Lux is an amazing Doctor! My family member has seen him for 17 years and I've seen him for 4 years. He is the best doctor I have ever met. Kind man with no ego and is really in medicine to help his patients not make a big paycheck. He will do anything and everything helpful to get to the bottom of whatever your problem is. I was having many health issues at the young age of 24 that were unexplained. Dr. Lux worked hard and did everything in his power to help me . He was willing to say he doesn't know instead of lying that he does and when I found a diagnosis he read up on it just so he could be helpful to me even though I'm his only patient with this disease. I refuse to go anywhere else if at all possible. Not a better a better Doctor in the Houston area. His office staff is also great especially his office manager/ Scheduler.

November 22nd, 2013
Great Doctor
Extremely knowledgeable and thorough. Thorough followup instructions with lab results in mail.

August 27th, 2012
Great Doc
I have had the pleasure of being treated by Dr Lux for over 5 years and i would recamend him to everyone that can get into see him.

March 16th, 2012
satisfied husband and wife team, lol!!!!
Dr Lux was very caring and informative with us. What my husband and I love about him is He doesnt prescribe us medicines unless we really need it unlike other doctors and when we pay our co pay the first time, we dont have to pay another co pay just to get the results from the first one. God's chose Doctor. Thanks

October 21st, 2011
Extremely kind, respectful person. Very caring and willing to explain anything to patients.