A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lydon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lydon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lydon, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lydon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lydon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Lydon MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lydon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lydon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lydon practices Emergency Medicine near Dover, NH.
See Dover Emergency Physicians.