A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Lyles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Lyles MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lyles practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lyles has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lyles practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Gastroenterologists.