A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lyons, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Lyons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eugene Lyons MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lyons practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.