A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lyster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lyster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyster graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Lyster DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Lyster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lyster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lyster practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.