Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lyster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lyster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyster
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lyster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyster graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lyster has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Lyster DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Lyster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lyster has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lyster practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.