A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aaberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aaberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Emory University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Aaberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Aaberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Aaberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Aaberg practices Ophthalmology near McCall, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Grand Rapids, MI.
See McCall Ophthalmologists.