A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aaberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aaberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Emory University Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Aaberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Aaberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Aaberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Aaberg practices Ophthalmology near McCall, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Grand Rapids, MI.
See McCall Ophthalmologists.