A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Aaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Aaberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aaberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Aaberg practice?
Dr. Thomas Aaberg practices Ophthalmology near McCall, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Grand Rapids, MI.
See McCall Ophthalmologists.