Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD
Dr. Thomas Marshall Aaberg MD is male, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
1365B Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Aaberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, and Retina Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aaberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Aaberg practice?
Dr. Thomas Aaberg practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Aaberg, Dr. Tomas Aaberg, Dr. Tommie Aaberg, Dr. Tommy Aaberg