A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Albert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Albert DC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Albert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Albert has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Thomas Albert practices Internal Medicine near , .