A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Allison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Allison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Allison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mcwane Allison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Allison practice?
- Dr. Thomas Allison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Allison practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.