A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Allison is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allison
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Allison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Allison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Allison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mcwane Allison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Allison practice?
- Dr. Thomas Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Allison practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.