A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospitalized children and well newborn care
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Anderson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Anderson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.