Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Brown
Dr. Thomas Brown, DO, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Memorial Health Care Center, McLaren - Greater Lansing and Sparrow Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Thomas Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.
Dr. Ibrahim Shah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lansing, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Carla Dudash-Mion
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lansing, MI 0 mi14
Dr. Nam Cho
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lansing, MI 0 mi19