A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Brown practice?
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Cardiologists, and Lansing Osteopaths.