Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Brown DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Cardiologists.