A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Brown has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Michael Brown DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. T M. Brown practice?
- Dr. T Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. T Brown practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Cardiologists.