A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Brown has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Brown DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brown has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Charlotte, MI.
See Lansing Cardiologists.