A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Brown has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Brown DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Cardiologists.