A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Browne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Browne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Browne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Starke Memorial Hospital
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Browne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Browne practice?
Dr. Thomas Browne practices Family Medicine near Knox, IN.
See Knox Family Physicians.