A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Burns MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Burns practice?
- Dr. Thomas Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Burns practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists and Santa Clara Rheumatologists.