A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Davis practices Ophthalmology near College Station, TX.
See College Station Ophthalmologists.