A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fabian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital-Lake Placid
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Fabian practice?
Dr. Thomas Fabian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Port Charlotte Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Fabian, Dr. Tomas Fabian, Dr. Tommie Fabian, Dr. Tommy Fabian