A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gorman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gorman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Williamson Med Ctr, Franklin, Tn
- Centennial Med Ctr -Park, Nashville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mitchell Gorman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gorman practices Family Medicine near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.