A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gould, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hemorrhoids Ulcer Disorders Liver Disease Hiatal Hernia and Hemorrhoids; Ulcer Disorders; Liver Disease; Hiatal Hernia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gould has 22 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gould accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gould practice?
Dr. Thomas Gould practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and NY, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Gould, Dr. Tomas Gould, Dr. Tommie Gould, Dr. Tommy Gould