A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gould
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gould Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gould, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Gould has 23 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Gould MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gould practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gould has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gould practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.