Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gould is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gould
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gould Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gould, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Gould has 23 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Gould MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Gould practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gould has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gould practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.