Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Harmon
Dr. Thomas Harmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with another office in Jasper, IN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Harmon is affiliated with Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center and Deaconess Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Harmon has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Thomas Harmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Aly Razek
Radiation Oncology, Pediatrics, Radiology
Evansville, IN 0.08 mi50
Dr. John Wuertz
Psychiatry, Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology
Evansville, IN 1.52 mi43
Dr. Gary Kerber
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Newburgh, IN 1.65 mi33