Learn more about Dr. Thomas Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Harrington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Harrington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Harrington MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Thomas Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Harrington practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Rheumatologists.