A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Holmes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Holmes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Los Alamos Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Holmes MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Holmes practices Dermatology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Dermatologists.