A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jackson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Jackson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Jackson practice?
Dr. Thomas Jackson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.