A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas John is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas John, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael John MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. John practice?
- Dr. Thomas John has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas John practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN and Spring Hill, TN.
See Destin Primary Care Doctors and Destin Family Physicians.