A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas John is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas John, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael John MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. John practice?
- Dr. Thomas John has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas John practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors and Brentwood Family Physicians.