A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas John is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas John, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael John MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. John practice?
- Dr. Thomas John has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas John practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors and Brentwood Family Physicians.