Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas John
Dr. Thomas John, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inlet Beach, FL, with another office in Brentwood, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. John is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola, Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas John has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Thomas John is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inlet Beach, FL.