A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas John is Excellent. Dr. John has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas John, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. John accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. John practice?
Dr. Thomas John practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Miramar Beach, FL.
See Destin Family Physicians and Destin Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom John, Dr. Tomas John, Dr. Tommie John, Dr. Tommy John