Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kerr
Dr. Thomas Kerr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutz, FL, with other offices in Spring Hill, FL and Tampa, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Radiology, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Kerr is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Tampa Community Hospital and Memorial Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Kerr has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kerr has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Thomas Kerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.
Dr. Kenneth Wright
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Lutz, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Alberto Gonzalez
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Hematology, General Surgery
Lutz, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Brian Zebrowski
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology
Lutz, FL 0.59 mi18