A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kilkenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kilkenny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kilkenny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kilkenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kilkenny practice?
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, Staten Island Pulmonologists, and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.