A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kilkenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kilkenny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kilkenny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Kilkenny DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kilkenny practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kilkenny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners and Staten Island Pulmonologists.