A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kilkenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kilkenny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilkenny
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kilkenny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kilkenny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Kilkenny DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kilkenny practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kilkenny has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners and Staten Island Pulmonologists.