- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kilkenny is Good. Dr. Kilkenny has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny, MD, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Restless Legs Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kilkenny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kilkenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kilkenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kilkenny practice?
Dr. Thomas Kilkenny practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Urgent Care Centers, and Staten Island Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Kilkenny, Dr. Tomas Kilkenny, Dr. Tommie Kilkenny, Dr. Tommy Kilkenny