Dr. Thomas Kilkenny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kilkenny?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2014

Not such a caring or warm doctor.....icy cold when speaking to you

I guess it depends on the day you all went...I found him to be very unfriendly and not at all warm or caring . He is abrupt...and then rushing out the door. Would not recommend him at all

March 22nd, 2014

Draw Your Own Conclusion

After reading some of the negative comments about Dr. Kilkenny, I was hesitant about my appointment. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I found Dr. Kilkenny to be very knowledgeable, kind, supportive, with a warm bedside manner. His staff made my appointment (which was on an emergency basis) for the same day. I have come to realize that reviews are just some one's opinion, and we all know about opinions. As for me, if necessary, I would, without hesitation, see Dr. Kilkenney again.

September 29th, 2013

misdiagnosis

My Dad, a smoker with a history of asbestos exposure, went to him with a recurrent cough that wouldnt go away, and weight loss - warning signs that are as plain as day to most other physicians.. Dr Killkenny told him it was allergies and, just to appease him, scheduled him for tests a month later. My dad died 5 weeks after this visit from lung cancer. The symptons were plain as day to his GP , but not to Killkenny. Precious weeks were lost that could have made a difference. Stay away from this guy. He is incompetent.

June 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kilkenny for quite a few years now. He is a great Dr, very knowledgable and friendly as well. Answers all your questions and doesn't rush you out the door. I highly recommend him.

May 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kilkenny's on & off for the past ten (10) yrs. Dr. Kilkenny has always taken the time to explain my diagnosis in a way that I, as a non-professional, can understand. He has never treated any of my questions as foolish or unnessasary. When in the hospital Dr. Kilkenny always took time to check on me & always made sure I saw him. His staff is always pleasant & professional. Dr. Kilkenny is a doctor that I always recommend to family & friends.

June 29th, 2012

Poor bedside manner, impatient and not respectful of patient's medical conditions, etc.

November 28th, 2011

I have been utilizing his services for 10 years and have found him to be very professional.

September 21st, 2009

very very weak on follow to patient's concerns.

November 4th, 2008

X

poor patient care. indicates multiple options available, then presents only one.

June 9th, 2017