A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Kurian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center - Roosevelt Hospital Divi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mani Kurian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kurian has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kurian practices Anesthesiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Anesthesiologists.