Learn more about Dr. Thomas McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McCormick, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. McCormick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M McCormick MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Thomas McCormick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McCormick practices Neurological Surgery near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Troy, NY.
See Latham Surgeons.