Learn more about Dr. Thomas McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McCormick, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. McCormick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M McCormick MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Thomas McCormick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McCormick practices Neurological Surgery near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Troy, NY.
See Latham Surgeons.