A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McGovern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGovern, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McGovern has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M McGovern MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. McGovern practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGovern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McGovern practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.