Learn more about Dr. Thomas McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McGovern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGovern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGovern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McGovern, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McGovern has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael McGovern MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. McGovern practice?
- Dr. Thomas McGovern has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McGovern practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.