A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Murray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Murray practice?
Dr. Thomas Murray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Fishkill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.