A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Murray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Murray MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Murray practice?
- Dr. Thomas Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Murray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.