Dr. Thomas Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nelson?

Concerned, caring physician

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I have found Dr. T. Nelson to be concerned about my issues and very caring and helpful. I am always better when I leave his office. I just need to remember to listen to his directions for myself at home .

Rude Assembly Line Medical Group

Posted on March 9th, 2015

OMG! Just try to get an appt!! The woman was so rude to me. She told me they only allow 15 min for the appt. I told her I need an exam and she said "for what?" I told her and she went off on me telling me I had to make a 2nd appt for whatever ailed me???? What ever happened to going to a Dr. and having an exam and telling them at the time? Then the Dr can set up another appt at the time. I am not a Dr!! I cant tell what I have and what tests to take!! This place has gone down hill!! Another assembly line medical group. I can go on about what happened with each Dr. I saw but I dont want to write a book. I had been away from this place for a while and thought I'd give it another try but this is the 3rd time I was treated rudely by the appt setter and I will NOT go back again.

Posted on September 28th, 2017