Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pappas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pappas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Pappas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pappas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pappas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.