Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pappas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pappas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Pappas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pappas has 17 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pappas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.