A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Pappas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pappas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Pappas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Pappas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Pappas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.