A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pappas, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pappas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pappas practice?
Dr. Thomas Pappas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Napoleon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Napoleon Internists and Napoleon Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Pappas, Dr. Tomas Pappas, Dr. Tommie Pappas, Dr. Tommy Pappas