A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pappas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pappas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pappas practice?
Dr. Thomas Pappas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.