Learn more about Dr. Thomas Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Pappas, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pappas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Pappas practice?
Dr. Thomas Pappas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.