A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Park, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Park practice?
Dr. Thomas Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bainbridge, GA.
See Tallahassee Orthopedic Surgeons.