Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Richardson Jr
Dr. Thomas Richardson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Richardson is affiliated with Valley General Hospital, Cascade Valley Hospital and Providence Everett Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Richardson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Richardson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.
Dr. Sanjeev Garhwal
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Everett, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Anita Tsen
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Everett, WA 0 mi18
Dr. Michael Liang
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Everett, WA 0 mi19