Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Malcolm Scott DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Scott practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians and Garden City General Practitioners.