Thomas M Scott DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 17th, 2015
Great job

April 6th, 2015
Good doctor
I always liked Dr.Scott. He has always treated me nicely and he has always been concerned about my overall health. I wish that he would've kept his location on Ford Rd,but I keep seeing him.

February 16th, 2015
patient
Good: Dr. Scott is an excellent doctor, and very thorough. I'd probably be dead right now if not for him. He will squeeze you in for an emergency appointment when needed, which leads to the.. Bad: I don't think I've ever had an appointment start on time! There may be good reasons for it (squeezing in emergency appointments, taking time to talk to the patients, etc.) I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Scott.

January 15th, 2015
John
We have had Dr Scott for at least 10 years. We think he's great doctor and person. His staff leaves a little to be desired.

December 28th, 2014
Where is the humanity in this doctor? He sent me a certified letter stating that because I didn't follow his medical advise and MAPS report that he recommended he was dropping me. I am a new patient. When I called to see what this was about. The receptionist said its because I refused the FLU shot. The shot that has caused 2 of my friends who were never sick and in their 70's to be sick for a month. I am on disability and shocked at this doctors attitude. This score does not reflect the horror I felt to get this letter. This doctor must be all about the money. I would not recommend him.

September 29th, 2012
Terrible doctor
Me and husband made appointments for 8 am and the dr doesn't show up until 8:45, then another 30 minutes we were finally seen, so we finally walked out of office at 11:00 his staff is so pokey and unorganized just for refills on medications and this just didnt happen one time I put up with this for 2 years.... finally I woke up and found a great Dr who cares about you !! don't make the same mistake we did

January 27th, 2011
Always willing to listen. Does not judge you. Seems concerned overall. Do not like his new staff and new location though.