A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stanley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stanley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Stanley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Maury Stanley MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stanley practices Neurology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Neurologists.